It will June be Summer
JUNE now discounted by 5% off all direct rates
TEXT for the BEST RATE and
LAST MINUTE DEALS
Just Text 07764 188875, Email Avril@AnchorageWells.com or use Contact Box
Offers are subject to availability, sometimes exclude busy dates and weekends and not applied retrospectively - just ask any time by text, email or contact box to Avril
Just message or text with the price seen and we will match or beat it if we can
Please text or email, No calls please, no children under 11 or dogs any age (unfortunately).
We offer the best rate direct
Check availability by entering your dates below and email or text to book
or look on BookingCom and just text or email for a better rate direct with us.
Some availability is only available Direct
Best rate in Wells in the most sought after location in Wells and the North Norfolk Coast
The above checks availability and rates on my system only. Avril will email a quote of the closest available and reserve it for a couple of hours.
Let me know the rate you have seen.
Text 07764 188875
Anchorage Wells Rooms: -
28 Blackhorse Yard, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1BN
Anchorage Wells Harbour Apartment : -
14 Tunns Yard, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1DF
Rates are still lower than last year and the best in Wells
See Offers and Rates Page for the latest availability
Booking is easy with just an email, text, message or reserve it by entering your dates and Avril will email a quote
Guests Love our Location.
4 Comfortable Peaceful King Ensuites,
Partial Harbour Sea-Views
and a Lovely Modern 1 Bedroom Apartment with Parking
AnchorageWells is: -
Peaceful and Relaxing
Comfortable king beds
Covid Clean, Safe and Contactless
Some rooms with partial habour seaviews
Great Walks on your door step map/guides
In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty,
Marsh, Pine Woods and Natural Harbour
Voted Best Beach in Britain.
Close to award winning restaurants
Fibre Optic Wifi
Eco friendly and focused on sustainability
Guests love our location in Wells-next-the-Sea in peaceful harbour yards, an easy flat 2 to 5 minutes walk to the shops, cafes, award winning restaurants, butchers, bakers, deli etc and a short walk to probably the best beach in Britain, Wells and Holkham. There is a lot to see and do around our beautiful coast and safe haven harbour, you don't need to walk far to be away from everyone and enjoy the fresh air, freedom, peace and amazing wild-life. Once you have parked the car you can leave it there and enjoy this wonderful part of the North Norfolk coast.
We are no longer a B&B and do Room Only or Self Catering Apartments.
Booking is easy
with just a couple of emails or text and Avril will email all the info.
You can check availability by entering your date in the box above, this will not book, Avril will email info.
See my page for Wells-next-the-Seals to see a bit about some of our seal rescues
We can help you plan a great day out
on our beautiful coast - whatever the weather, recommending the best walks, pubs and restaurants or maybe a trip out to see seals (an amazing experience boat trip), around 4000 pups born this season. See Wells-next-the-Seals page to see some seal rescue and seal family pictures :-)
On your check in text we will offer to meet on your first morning, whenever it is possible, to help you plan you stay to make the most of your time on our amazing coast.
To ensure a quick, easy and smooth check in we email the contactless self check in, as preferred by guests, at least a week before your arrival.
- Our check-in time is between 4 and 5pm (moves to 5 and 6pm at peak times). If you would like earlier or later just let me know when booking, although this is not guarenteed and we do not charge. Please do not turn up earlier as we will still be working on the rooms.
- We will email he contactless self check in with everything you need for a nice easy check in.
- Please text and not call as calls often don't come through but I always receive text and and reply quickly.
- The key will be in the box in the porch for the hour you arranged to arrive. It is then removed for security purposes.
- We use text as it is the most reliable form of communication, I always receive texts and reply quick. Calls often dont come through.
- Check-in Time Change - if you are going to be late. The key is removed for security purposes to prevent night check ins and deturbance to other guests. Late check ins must be arranged.
- We plan many activities around Anchorage Wells, including activities in the community as I am a Coast Watch keeper, marine mammal medic on call for seal rescue and a former harbour commissioner, so please let me know with as much notice as possible if it changes as the key will be removed for security purposes.
- We do not accept bookings with a night check-in if it is your first time with us.
Early check-in is £10 as we rearrange the whole day for the changeover and maintenance to then find people prefer to explore first. Subject to availability arranged before check in day.
Check-out is by 9.30 to 10am. Late checkout is £10 subject to availability as people often do not take them up when requested but we need rearrange the changeover and maintenace to manage them.
Rates and Supplements
- You can check availability by texting, emailing or using the contact box. Or check on bookingcom and then text or email us for a better rate to book direct.
- We prefer email and always give a quick response as I cannot always get to the phone when with guests or working around the accommodation. I also answer text quickly.
- We use a number of reservation sites but the best price is always by booking direct with us by email. We are the best price on booking.com for a king room in a comparable area as we are a small independent rooms in a house and apartments running just 2 to 3 rooms providing a friendly, homely, clean and comfortable experience for our guests.
- Rates range from £85 in low season to £150 in high season.
- Saturday nights is a minimum of 2 nights and in holidays it is a minimum of 3 or 4 nights except where less nights can be fitted in with other bookings. The apartment is a minimum of 7 nights in peak season.
- There is a supplement for 1 night stays from £5 when they are available which is rare as the changeover cost is the same for less nights.
- Prices based on two adults in a king bed. It is £20 to £30 per extra person in single beds in Top Deck.
- Port has a supplement of £15 and the top deck suite has a £20 supplement per night (as it is 2 rooms sleeping 4).
- 2 people can book the whole top deck and have a king and single in separate rooms at £10 per night (the person in the single cabin style room must see the pictures before booking). Great for 2 people travelling together but want separate sleeping rooms.
- Rooms are booked on Room Only, no parking
- Apartments are Self Catering with parking.
Deposit and Payment
For new bookings there is a low deposit/booking fee of £100 which is non-refundable except for cancellation due to government advise to not travel for your dates and it will be taken off the balance when you pay on arrival or we will move the dates for you. This way you are paying only a deposit until you arrive and it won’t cost you anything if the government advises that travel is not possible.
The outstanding amount can be paid by cash on arrival or, if you want to do this by bank transfer it needs to be done at the same time as the deposit. This is so that I only have 1 bank transfer to follow up on.