Aim to park on Freeman Street, see below.
If you don’t find a space as you drive in following our directions, continue a bit further and park in Stearmans Yard Car Park. Spaces become available on Freeman Street after 5pm when day trippers and workers go home.
Once parked on Freeman Street we recommend that you leave your car for your whole stay. Everything is within easy walking distance and we have a great bus service.
Stearmans Yard Car Park
• Free from 6pm to 8am.
• Any amount on a ticket after 6pm is carried over to start from 8am the next day i.e. an hour ticket bought at 5.50pm will expire at 8.30am the next day. This saves you moving your car by 8am.
• For daily or weekly tickets check the machine or to purchase weekly tickets see - https://forms.north-norfolk.gov.uk/outreach/parking.ofml
• Currently £1.50 per hour, £7 per day or £28 for a week
• This ticket is valid only in North Norfolk Car parks and not at the harbour or the beach.
Freeman Street on-street parking is free.
• Park with your wheels not touching the yellow lines without leaving excess space in front or behind as this reduces the number of spaces for other people.
• Spaces become available on Freeman Street after 5pm when day trippers and workers go home.
RCP Car Park
• The RCP car park next door to Stearmans Yard is a different company and they change their rates all the time, from a daily rate of £4 or £15. To check their rates go to RCPParking.com
Holkham Car Park, Beach Road Holkham Car Park and the Harbour are not for overnight.
There is also parking on other streets, but check the signs on each one and be aware of local residents or blocking emergency vehicle access.